Two Thousand and Thirteen was a big one. I started checking things off my dreams list.. I made some changes, went through some hard times and met some amazing people.
- I finished up my senior year at ASU doing what I love and graduated with people I am so proud to call my friends.
- I was lucky enough to land a temporary job in Tempe right after graduation while I continued my search for a big girl job.
- I got a chance to go to my first EDC in Las Vegas and will never forget it.
- I moved into a new apartment with my best friend.
- Shortly after, I moved out 😦 .. but moved to the greatest city ever – San Francisco.
- I found myself an awesome roommate, and moved 20 minutes away from my new work place.
- I got to share my city with awesome people that came to visit.
- I ATE A LOT OF GOOD FOOD.
- I got to celebrate my second Christmas with my man.
BUT that’s all in the past now..
And in 2014..
- I start my year by celebrating 2 years with the kid who has my heart.
- I get to apply for a work visa with my current firm, and fingers crossed things work out.
- My office moves to a new location in the city.
- I hopefully get to go to EDC in LV once again.
- I want to plan a trip to Hawaii.
- I want to try and learn a new dance style.
- I want to be a better girlfriend, friend, daughter and sister.
Here’s to a new year and being able to cross more things off my list.